Saturday, January 9, 2010

Scary stuff in the drawer

The other day I was cleaning the apartment, and when I got to the bathroom I realized I had never seen what was in my wife's drawers (she owns ever drawer in the apartment except 2). With a pounding heart I began opening them and inside were things I had never seen in my life. I have no idea what any of that stuff is for. The only thing I can figure is she is a mad scientist and she does experiments on human beings. Like, seriously, I feel like I'm in a horror film now. So if anyone reads this- CALL THE POLICE!! I don't even want to know what's in the drawers in the kitchen, so I'm never going in there again.

3 comments:

  1. Hm, your never going in the bathroom again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating's going to be hard if you never go in the bathroom again. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh...I meant the kitchen. I don't eat in the bathroom either.

    ReplyDelete