Monday, May 4, 2009

My First Blog

So... I don't really know what to say on a first blog. I only started one because I found out my wife started a blog 10 minutes ago...which she did because she had found out her sister started one ten minutes from then. Oh the terrible cycle.
You know those thriller shoot out movies where the bad guys always find the good guy and keep chasing him down? No matter how grand the protagonist's escape, they always find him and he's on the run again. Here's my theory: It's because the antagonist(s) read his blog. Makes sense right? So here's my thought of the day: Um...

I will write more later when I get my thoughts together. I am in my apartment about to go to class. :)

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! You have a blog. Now I can catch up on what has been going on in your life. Blog's make it so much easier to keep in touch.

    I want to hear about your wife. You should blog about her and tell the world how much you love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad my husband doesn't have a blog. That way I can control his thoughts and feelings through my blog.

    ReplyDelete